Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Asleep at the Switch??!!

So Mom and Dad have been negligent in helping me keep up with my blog lately.  But in their defense, Mom started a new job, Dad got a promotion and I tend to take up pretty much all of their free time.  So, I am going to cut them some slack and I hope you will as well.

So, let me get you caught up on what's been happening.

First of all, I got glasses!  And bifocals at that.  I am generally pretty good about wearing them, but sometimes I get tired and they go bye-bye.

Here are a few pictures of the good and bad...

 
 
 

 
 
In the spring, we also had a visit from Nana and Papa.  We had such a nice time.  We went to see trucks and got to play.  What a fun time we had for a few days!


In case you haven't heard, I also really like cats or gatos as they are called in Spanish.  Here I am with my favorite gato, Macha.  She lives down the street and is VERY. patient with me.  VERY patient...

 More to follow in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment